Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inspiration can come for anywhere...but when it comes from a dear friend its even better. Because I could not have said it better myself...

I once smoked a cigar with Fidel Castro.

I used to discuss UN politics with His Majesty

Empreor Hallie Selassie. I occasionally engage

Cornel West in political discourse on the state of

the black union. I've argued with Al Greenspan

about what was the best move for the current economy,

happens to be. I've explained to Bush his foreign policy

is a detriment to our society but he didn't listen,

so I spoke to him of his demise from power....


When I was done with this, I decided to rest myself

I sat at the thrown drinking nectar with Allah.

I proceeded to sit naked on the Sahara desert

letting my body glisten in the sun.

My voluptuous limbs absorbed the rays and radiated

back the light that created the blue sky,

the gentle breeze, and the passing of the clouds.

No comments: